Calling nomination for Fellowship of Public Health Medicine
- Basic Training – M.B.B.S, M.B.Ch.B, M.D. or equivalent
- Post Graduate Examinations – obtained certification of MPH or equivalent.
(additional qualification will be decided by the committee)
- Registered with the Malaysian Medical Council.
- Having good general character and conduct, as testified by two referees, one of whom must be a Fellow of Public Health Medicine Malaysia (FPHMM
- Active involvement in the affairs of medical or health related professional organisations
- Outstanding contributions to the medical and public health services
- Minimum of two publications in peer-reviewed medical / health journals
- Other special awards, honours, and additional achievements in public health
- Maybe given to those who has been a member for at least 10 years with above criteria
- Free for life member of PPPKAM
- One off fee to be paid to PPPKAM – RM 500.00 which includes life membership fee of PPPKAM
- Officially entitled to use the post-nominal ‘FPHMM’ following the award of the fellowship
- Invitations to educational programs of PPPKAM at discounted fees
- Free subscription to MJPHM
- Invitation to participate in activities of the public health medicine specialty
Please get the Nomination Form here.